Dawn of Justice costumes: decisions, decisions—which Halloween costume to select when both of the primary characters are your favorites. What a choice to have to make–choosing between Batman and Superman– traditional superheroes.
But in the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Batman and Superman are pitted against each other when Batman begins viewing Superman as an alien threat to the world. Still, selecting any of these costumes from the movie will no doubt be a hit.
While Batman is seen almost as an antagonist in the movie, many fans believe he still remains a hero for trying to protect the city. When he’s not masquerading as the vigilante, Bruce Wayne is busy at his company Wayne Enterprises.
Batman’s Dawn of Justice costume:
In Dawn of Justice, the one and only Batman wears a suit made of fabric, instead of one made of armor, like in previous movies.
- For the Batman costume, you can purchase it either as fabric or as one designed to mimic the armored one.
- You can buy the armored one with detailed chest padding or without. You can also get the fabric one with or without the chest padding. The costume is a jumpsuit with boot covers attached.
- The top of the foam boots have elastic band.
- It also comes with a cape and belt.
- The mask differs from costume to costume and may be sold separately.
If you have a child who wants to dress up as Batman for Halloween, you can purchase the child-size costume–both for Superman and Batman.
- These can also be bought in the armored or fabric style.
- They come with a cape and belt.
- The mask may be sold separately.
Dawn of Justice Superman costume
- Superman’s Dawn of Justice costume is a jumpsuit that can be purchased with or without the padding.
- The cape comes attached
- The boot tops give the outfit a completed look.
- The mask is not included in some of the costumes.
Wonder Woman Dawn of Justice costume
On her home island, her full name is Princess Diana of Themyscira, Daughter of Hippolyta, but most know her simply as Diana, or Wonder Woman.
In her origin story, her mother Hippolyta crafted her from clay, and Aphrodite granted her life. Aphrodite also gave Diana her superhuman powers, as a gift from the gods. In recent years, her story was changed to her being a daughter of Zeus and Hippolyta.
- Her costume is the iconic top and skirt, as well as her arm gauntlets.
- The costume also includes her belt and arm band, and her tiara headpiece.
- It doesn’t include her sword, shield or her wig.
Other ideas for group Dawn of Justice costumes
While Hollywood was going against the norm in pitting two superheroes against each other, there’s no reason you and your friends and family can’t bring them together when you select costumes from the Dawn of Justice costumes on Halloween.