Wearing the 2019 Joker costume on Halloween won’t make you the funny prankster—because Joker is no joke.
With the upcoming movie, The Joker, Joker is now without his sidekick, Harley Quinn. However, even with his dashing costume, he remains a homicidal maniac.
With Joaquin Phoenix playing the role in the movie, the Joker costume 2019 depicts the Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, as the still-deranged psycho in his latest dashing suit.
Now with his own movie, Joker, one of DC comics iconic supervillain, is still impeccably dressed, donning a red suit, green shirt and orange vest.
The Joker 2019 costume ensemble is topped off with the infamous Joker clown mask.
Still, with his new-found glory in his new duds, Joker just can’t hide his further decline into madness. Coming soon to a theater near you is the 2019 Joker movie.
One of the most notable villains in Batman’s history, Joker, along with his dapper wardrobe, evolved with time but still remained one of Batman’s biggest archenemies. Yet, he became a favorite among movie goers.
So, if you’re a Joker fan, you can represent the Joker in his latest fashion statement by getting the Joaquin Phoenix Joker costume.
On the other hand, if you’re still into previous Joker characters, check these out…
Joker costumes through the ages
Although the Joker’s style throughout the years has been transformational, arguably, the most recognizable version of the Joker’s outfits is the one from the Dark Knight.
Joker Dark Knight costume
- The Joker Dark Knight costume comes with a purple jacket with the shirt attached.
- It includes a patterned tie like the Joker wore in the movies as well as his trademark green vest.
- The costume also comes with the matching striped purple pants.
- Also included is a white face mask with red streaks around the mouth, and black smudges around the eyes.
- The mask has green hair parted on the side.
Suicide Squad Joker costume
But if you’re looking for a Joker costume that’s a little less scary, then you can get the Suicide Squad Joker costume like the one from the Suicide Squad movies.
In this series, the Joker is Harley Quinn’s significant other and will do pretty much anything to help her.
- This Joker costume has a pale, long-sleeve shirt. It’s designed to look like the Joker’s chest, with several “tattoos” including a skull with a jester’s hat on the chest, a Batman symbol on the arm, and his name spelled across the stomach.
- Also included in the costume is a short green wig, similar to the hairstyle the Joker had in the Suicide Squad movie. The costume also comes with a make-up set. You can also purchase the purple overcoat the Joker was seen wearing.
Classic Joker costume
If you want to go as something a little more light-hearted, then think old school.
You can dress up as the Joker from the 1960s. The original Batman TV series ran from 1966 to 1968 and was one of the most popular shows of its time.
- This Joker outfit is a light purple suit with striped pants.
- The suit jacket has black buttons and green sleeve cuffs. It also comes with a matching vest and an attached green shirt. There’s a thin bow tie to wear over the shirt.
So, if you want to dress up as this most iconic villain of all time for this Halloween, then you have a few different options with the Joker costume. Joker is after all, one of the Batman’s well-known, notorious enemies.
You surely can’t miss if you decide on any one these options. But with the high expectations of the upcoming movie, just in time for Halloween, you can’t miss with the new Joker 2019 costume.